Geospatial Delhi Limited is a Geo-Knowledge enterprise of GNCT of Delhi assumes the role of custodian of Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) created under DSSDI project. GSDL maintain and update spatial data through mapping & surveys and facilitates its usage by departments of Delhi. This unique Spatial Data resource center integrates various departments by bringing the data to a common standards and interoperability. GSDL with all integrated data, generate relationships as prevailing in the real world and serve the data through value added applications. GSDL provides a flexible set of GIS tools, Geospatial Services and Applications to perform the diverse array of functions handled by Delhi Govt.
>>- Objective incidental or ancillary to the attainment of the main object:-<<
1. Delhi geospatial will resort to outsourcing to government and non government organizations/institutes and private industries.
2. To encourage and support, including financial for research and development in the geospatial technology and its applications.
3. To advice and provide the consultancy services for creation, Maintenance, archival, dissemination of geospatial data in other parts of the country.
4. To demonstrate the utility of geospatial data to attain the above ancillary objectives.
5. To devise a strategy and create awareness for geospatial data utilization by engaging governmental/Non governmental and private organizations.
6. To apply the income and property of the Company, whatsoever derived shall be applied for the promotion fo its objects as set forth in this Memorandum of Association.
7. Generally to do all such other things as may be deemed incidental of conductive to the attainment of the above objects of any one of them.
IV The liability of the members is limited.
V The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.150,00,00,000/-(Rupees One Hundred Fifty Crore) divided into 15,00,00,000(Fifteen Crores) Equity shares of Rs.10/-(Rupees Ten) each.
We, the several persons, whose names and addresses, are subscribed below, are desirous of being formed into a Company in pursuance of this Memorandum of Association and we respectively agree to take the number of shares in the capital of the company set opposite our respective names: